The award is made solely on the basis of the materials submitted to the Powell Prize Committee. All submissions must include the following information:
- Name of the nominated project or activity
- Project contact person(s) name, address, telephone number, and e-mail
- Name of the nominator, if different from the contact person, and the nominator’s address, telephone number, and e-mail
- A description of the project or activity, including discussion of its scope and purpose and the names of any co-sponsors (one thousand words or less)
- A discussion of how the project addresses the evaluation criteria.
- Supporting visual materials of key aspects of the activity or project, appropriately labeled. These materials may include:
- CDs, DVDs
- Photographs (digital or supplemental hard copies);
- Other media such as plans, elevations, brochures, or news clips.
- All submitted material becomes the property of SHFG.
Submission of Entries and Deadline
Please mail any materials that could not be submitted electronically to each of the committee members. Materials should be mailed via FedEX or similar courier so that submissions can be tracked by the sender and recipient if necessary. Applicants may email questions to committee members but must not email application materials.
1. Liz Petrella, National Park Service, Technical Preservation Services, 1849 C Street, NW, Room 7243, Washington, DC 20240, or email@example.com
2. Lou Ann Speulda-Drews, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 1340 Financial Blvd, Suite 234, Reno, NV 89502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Virginia Parks, Cultural Resources Team, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 20555 SW Gerda Lane, Sherwood, OR 97140 or Virginia_parks@fws.gov